Sunday, October 3, 2010

ViRuS deTeCteD>>>>>>>?

Pessimism,sitting quietly,muttering things,switching into sub-conscious mood,disturbed and unconditional life track...... where my gaddi is moving..?
            Na....Na it's ain't me... i re-discovered the shocking life in me
      gazed into my tresses of reflection and warned!... Darling, A VIRUS has got wild entry into u... because of DEMENTED disorder, huh!
        notifying the clarity of disturbances, this irrational virus has made its substance in me..
NW through perceptive me it got detected!! 
  this calamity has one answer to it;
           it needs only my self assistance..with purity and warmth of love, ambiance of my beautiful exsistance,  my prevailing treasurer future, and  happiness of my dignified roots...
          this package indeed turns out to be my real self.. 
       hence,i stepped forward making way for a new beginning....WELCOMING the eternal life once again!!

No comments:

Post a Comment